Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Team CO.F.F.

Got a hot tip from a channel supporter about a secret canyon here in Colorado that has nothing but Smallmouth, Catfish, and pikeminnow. Got out there recently and had an incredible time! Haven’t fished for smallmouth out of a river since living in Minnesota.

Not a soul seen the whole time! Due to the place being secret, of course ZERO fishing pressure. Smallies were aggressive and bit a WIDE variety of lures, baits, and techniques. Texas rig with a 2.75″ DragNDrop worm or anything moving with bright colors got a bite pretty consistently though!

Really cool to get Sam into her first Channel catfish and also cool to have a catfish fish fry for the first time camping…Really zero complaints, besides it being near 100 during mid day. Had to take breaks to cool off haha!

The drone footage we got was awesome, as I’ve never really filmed in a canyon that didn’t have an interstate running through it…Shots came out really cool and I feel this is one of my best montage intros ever. You’ll have to let me know what you think if you get some time to watch it! Hope you guys enjoy though, Part 2 will be next week on Thursday.

CBC3.jpg

CBC4.jpg

CBC5.jpg

CBC6.jpg

CBC7.jpg

CBC1.jpg

Attachments:

SPOONMINNOW

Man I wish I lived near you. Beautiful fish !!!

Team CO.F.F.
    7 hours ago, SPOONMINNOW said:

Man I wish I lived near you. Beautiful fish !!!

Haha the scenery is amazing everywhere out here…Funny thing is, this is probably the least known/heard about side of Colorado. Still gorgeous though! Appreciate the comment!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.